Yuya Sakaki from Yugioh Arc-V.
Heh, I doubt creators regret much while killing characters, even their favorites… They are usually sadists ^__^
Absolutely the cutest, no kiddin!
My favourite character in the whole fourth part, poor kid…
There is a lot of ways to do it in both PS and SAI. I’ll try you explain how I’m doing it in SAI, because that’s (at least for me) is the easiest way.
1. But first, you need to download and install textures for SAI, which allow you to make dots, checks and other screentones, because default SAI textures give you very lttle choice. There should be a lot of tutorials on web how to do that.
2. In SAI, choose Pen tool and Add a texture effect to it.
3. Make Density and texture at 100 (unless you want some different effect)
4. To add textures in certain areas, use Magic Wand tool. Just select the area you need.
5. Use pen with texture of choice.
Hope it was helpful!
Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoi yo!! Masaru-san is the best anime ever!
Don’t believe me& Just watch the opening! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nRK3NxgzFs
I finished my earlier sketch!
The Soulforge / Brothers In Arms
And this concludes my “Dragonlance” Fanart week ^__^
Also, if you still haven’t heard, the whole Dragonlance musical is translated now! Visit http://krynn-dragonlance.tumblr.com/
It was hard to choose DL characters for today - the week is almost over and I like too many of them!
I decided on Gilthanas and Silvara after all.